Research & Consulting Group (RCG) is a globally active management consulting group. We are primarily focused on major international companies in the steel, metals & mining industry. For our subsidiary in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are currently looking for an
Intern Strategy & Operations
For a duration of at least 3 months, you will support our team in their day-to-day business and assist them in various projects. You will be able to perform your work largely independently and to gain valuable experience in the consulting business.
- Support in challenging and diversified management consulting projects in the field of strategy & business transformation and operations / industrial management
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Gathering and analyzing data
- Developing fresh ideas and insights
- Work in international teams
- Students of a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Above-average grades
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages such as German or Russian would be an advantage
- High level of motivation and commitment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Exciting and varied tasks in an international working environment with renowned customers
- “On-the-job” training and further development in close cooperation with your mentor
- Valuable experience in the consulting business
During my time at RCG I experienced what it means to be a consultant…
Bachelor in International Business –
During my time at RCG I experienced what it means to be a consultant. The team of young and open-minded professionals made my internship amazing. Despite tight project deadlines and some long office hours, as is usual in consulting, the working environment was always positive, making long hours feel short.
My work directly helped the client as well as the team. My tasks were not limited to intern-research or the like. Instead, my opinion was valued during meetings and I was even given the opportunity to present our project directly to the client.
All in all, I am very thankful for the time at RCG.
From the start, I received immense participation opportunities in projects…
Master in Business Administration –
From the start, I received immense participation opportunities in projects including direct client interaction. Becoming an integral part of the project teams, I received hands on consulting experience, working in a very entrepreneurial and autonomous manner on projects for clients located in different regions globally.
All this was enabled by the remarkable work culture at RCG. The team is geographically diverse, but still close knit, always ready to help co-workers. I felt a sense of camaraderie from the very beginning. The leadership is very trusting and supportive.
After these remarkable three months, I hoped for this learning spree to continue. So, when RCG offered me an opportunity to join as a full-time consultant, I wasted no time to grab it.
You will be given the chance to truly contribute to the projects…
Bachelor in Internat. Business Administration and Management – WHU
As an RCG intern, your tasks will never include serving coffee (only to the clients perhaps) or anything the like. You will be given the chance to truly contribute to the projects with your ideas and thoughts and to put those into practice.
At my last project, I was working with the client very closely together and were given the chance to give a presentation. I was positively surprised at the responsibility level I was given and can only recommend an internship at RCG to everybody interested in consulting.
We are looking forward to your application! Please note that only complete applications, including a covering letter, CV and certificates (transcripts, recommendation letter etc.) will be considered further in the selection process. Please send your application by email to:
Research & Consulting (Deutschland) GmbH
D – 40479 Düsseldorf
Email: [email protected]
If you have any further questions regarding this job opportunity, please contact Ms. Sabrina Rendgen.