Research & Consulting Group (RCG) is a globally active management consulting group. We are primarily focused on major international companies in the steel, metals & mining industry. For our subsidiary in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are currently looking for an
Associate Strategy & Operations
- Participation in national and international management consulting projects in the field of strategy & business transformation and operations / industrial management
- Performance of research requests, analyses and evaluations for specific work packages within a project
- Development of fresh ideas and insights
- Challenging and diversified projects, such as development and implementation of business strategies; elaboration and execution of investment strategies and feasibility studies; mapping and optimization of business processes as well as implementation support of identified measures etc.
- Work in international teams
- Graduates with an above-average degree of a Master’s programme in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Initial work and / or consulting experience through internships, participation in student consultancy projects etc.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as methodological expertise
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages such as German or Russian would be an advantage
- Distinctive social competence and a high level of communication skills
- Mobility and the desire to work in an international and dynamic environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Exciting and varied tasks in an international working environment with renowned customers
- Integration in consulting teams with experienced colleagues
- Participation in customer board presentations
- Comprehensive training as well as individual further development
- Above-average remuneration
We are looking forward to your application! Please note that only complete applications, including a covering letter, CV and certificates (transcripts, recommendation letter etc.) will be considered further in the selection process. Please send your application by email to:
Research & Consulting (Deutschland) GmbH
D – 40479 Düsseldorf
Email: [email protected]
If you have any further questions regarding this job opportunity, please contact Ms. Sabrina Rendgen.